Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My two best freinds

  My two Best friends are getting old. I know that they will not be with me forever. Every day I can see the changes happening. Just over the past Month there have been so many changes. Rose spends most of her day Sleeping in her bed under the coffee table. She lies curled up like a rattle snake prepared to strike out and bite any dog that ventures to close. Greta is usually her victim. She's too tall to see her under there and being young she doesn't think before she does things. Hector on the other hand has learned to stay away from the table. She is not trying to be mean she is just trying to maintain her place in the pack. When you are at the top you know the only place to go is down. For right now she is fooling them all.  No one dares call her bluff. If they did they would realize she has no teeth. Her secret is safe for now.

  Shasta has slowed way down. She likes to go to bed early and sleep late in the morning. When she does get up to takes a while to get all her joints workings.  She has always been ball crazy but lately there are days when I throw the ball and she just stands there like she has no clue what it is. She has also been very forgetful lately. She barks to go out and before I can close the door she is already barking go come back in. Same thing when I feed her. She sit there and looks at it like she doesn't know what she's suppose to do with it. But for some reason my Grand Daughter Maddie makes her act like a crazy little puppy.


For now they are having more good days then bad. . So  I will enjoy every day I have with my two best friends.


1 comment:

  1. Tears are running down my cheek. We love them so much! We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete